gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
09-28-2017, 09:09 AM
The boy’s head cocked to the side momentarily with a confused expression. His father? What did that matter? He was tempted to withhold the answer until they sparred but then he supposed the man might be disappointed and my even lash out at him with the intent to harm him. It was better to just give the man what he wanted. “I don’t know.” He said seriously. He swallowed hard before continuing; “I am the product of rape.” He said his eyes darting away from the other male as he spoke. He felt uncomfortable revealing the circumstances of his birth, although why it would bother him to reveal his origins to a stranger was beyond him.

He looked to the male cautiously and a strange thought occurred to him; what if this male knew something about his mother’s rapist? He opened his mouth to speak then shut it quickly, deciding against it at the last minute. “Anything else?” He asked, his tone serious again with just the slightest touch of impatience.

Speaking Thinking  You  

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic