gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
09-28-2017, 10:30 AM
He was a giant compared to the girl so things should go rather smoothly for the both of them, provided she didn't struggle to much. Shrugging her at such an age would likely prove uncomfortable for her. Though if his plan worked which he was certain it would she would only have a little discomfort to complain about.

When she nodded he lowered his head and aimed to take her by the scruff. His hold was firm but not enough to break skin. He didn't care to hurt the dame just get her off her rock. As soon as he had he he lifted his head, aiming to lift her so she wouldn't be touching anything. Then he would move, gently and steadily. He layed himself at the edge of the rock with her dangling off and lowered her by stretching his neck. It was almost like stuffing his kids when they were a few months old and he stifled the chuckle at that. He waited until she was near enough to the ground that no harm would come to her before he released.

If he had planned it right she would land on her rump with only a minor bruise to show for this. And Sam was anything but a daft man so likely that was exactly how this went.

He stood and aimed to jump down beside the now grounded woman. A small smile was on his lips as he looked to her. "Any damage? I'd hate to think I'd hurt you." there was no jest with this, nor any teasing. He was serious. For once in his life anyway.

As his brother and current stalking interest Gabriel is allowed in any of his threads regardless of tags. Also as the father of Leviathan, Sathanus, and Mammon Sam is allowed to pop into any of their threads as he sees fits regardless of how they are marked.