gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
10-02-2017, 08:42 AM
OOC: I know I've said this a million times but I love, LOVE, L O V E, these tables

“Sure.”
He said lightly before he stretched out his paws and yawned hungrily. He stepped past her, out of the den and shook out his long, plush fur, trying to wake himself up a bit more before they did anything together.

Ty had noticed she seemed quieter than usual but said nothing, afraid he might have been wrong and had simply misinterpreted her reserved body language. He waited for her to join him outside and once she did- if she still felt up to it he would make his way the narrow border between the seaside cliffs and the rapids. The plains were well protected he supposed, and that might have been why Bass had chosen it to form his pack, although he wasn’t particularly fond of the notion that Bass was in any way wise.  

He wondered for a moment what had been troubling his companion and if there was anything he could do about it. He knew she had offered to be a healer so perhaps patrolling wasn’t in her best interest. “So why did she offer it ?” He thought, but remained quiet, afraid that his ego had simply gotten the better of him, and she couldn’t possibly have chosen to patrol for his sake.

Walk "Talk" Think

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic