size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
10-02-2017, 12:32 PM

She looked down at the plant as the woman stated she didn't and would wait a moment with hum before starting, "Well..." She put her mouth around the begining of the stem where it meets the leaf and plucked it, "It could be good for a wolf with anxiety. But only just a little." She looked at her with a raise of her brow, "Or if you like to get high, that's what most use it it for." She giggled slightly and went to pluck another one.

As much as her mentor was into Poisons, he liked to be a hippie himself. He never gave Aranea any of these herbs, thinking she was too young and it would mess her up but she still tracked the scent and tried these different things now and then.

After she picked a few, she had about three large leaves in two piles on a dryer spot of the land, offering it to the woman. "I do have to warn you though, the headaches can sometimes be killer..."

She looked around seeing that the birds had been scared off by their movement. But she also had a thought in the back of her mind, hopefully her pack wouldn't be offended when she brought these home... She would have to hide it somewhere.

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead