Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
10-03-2017, 08:21 AM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2017, 08:46 AM by Sparrow I.)
OOC: Let's keep this short. I'll post, yall post, I post, yall are free to leave to ask questions. Open to any new potential members also! Posts due 10/17!
ALSO pack posting contest here!

It was happening. It was really happening. Sparrow thought over all the speeches she had heard her father give. She hoped- as much as she was hurt by him at the moment- that he would have been proud of her.

Sparrow was hoping Lark would arrive first. She didn't know what she would say to Lillianna. She guessed they should start fresh... maybe. She didn't trust Lillianna, but there really wasn't any family left for Lillianna to torment, and with Sparrow in charge, maybe she would drop her antics to gain power or come out in the open with it.

Now that Sparrow was alpha, she'd have to watch for hidden motives like Lillianna's. It would be imperative to the pack that she got stronger. Sparrow knew she would have to start training immediately. She'd have to ask Lark or... maybe Lillie.

Hopefully not her.

Vali might still be willing to help her with healing. Even if not, Sparrow could use some of her time to refresh her mind on herbs. Maybe she could visit the battlefield and then spar with someone then help heal them. Two skills in one place.

Shaking her personal thoughts from her mind, Sparrow arrived at the meeting spot her father had used occasionally. This was a familiar place for the pack to gather, so that could at least offer some comfort. As she formed her words in her head, Sparrow let out a howl to summon the pack.

She took a deep breath.

It was time.