An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
10-03-2017, 12:48 PM
OOC: Set ambiguously after the meeting.

Okay, so that sure was a meeting if Ashmedai ever saw one. As soon as he was able, he bade Sparrow and Kanja to follow him and went off to a private area. After a while, when he was sure they were in the clear, Ash turned and waited for the two women- or at LEAST Sparrow- to come.

"Okay, so let me get this straight. You're taking over, I get that, but last I checked Abaven wasn't really the brawler type of pack and I'm pretty sure y'all are the smallest pack I've seen in a while. Give or take a few, anyway."

He made sure to be out of Sparrow's snapping range before he continued.

"The way I see it is: you need protection. Well guess what! I found you some. I bet- just going on a whim here- if you asked nicely, batted your eyelashes, and let her adventure in your little pack, Kanny here would be willing to fight you. Y'know, for training. She MIGHT even let'cha heal her after."

Ashmedai did a quick, dramatic gasp, "I wonder if she'd even be willing to explore with you to get herbs since you know this and the surrounding areas SO WELL."

Sparrow literally lived here her whole life and often made the trip from this pack to Imperium. Ash was willing to bet she knew some secret spots.

"All I ask in return is for some free food and a place to rest. It's pretty humble of us, don't you think? We're looking after you, right Kanyeh?"
Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.