Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
10-02-2017, 10:41 PM
Appearing to consider his question, she let her head tilt a bit to the right, brows knitting together as though she might actually be putting thought into her response which was in reality quite unlikely. Looking from the water to the shore, Razi decided she probably wasn't going back onto the sand anytime soon. Even this composed woman was far from thrilled to have so many creepy crawlies all over her paws. Her face remained stoic as ever though, and she turned to walk through the water in a direction that would take her far from the arachnid-infested beach. Having taken her time replying, she further delayed by yawning softly, then glanced towards the boy, gold eyes seeking to meet his silver. "Not terrible. I suppose we are in the same boat after all and I haven't a better way to deal with those bugs..." a slight pause before she finished with, "It may be wise to avoid this location in the future, though. They might migrate to the caves during the day... But, it wouldn't be worth chancing an encounter with a poisonous straggler to find out for sure..." Her words seemed to grow softer the more she spoke, betraying that she was honestly more muttering to herself than talking to him at this point.

Looking over to see if he was still there Razi asked, "What's your name?"