gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
10-03-2017, 11:00 AM

He stopped to count in his head: Sparrow, Lark, his sister… “Eight.” He said firmly and then continued to walk. “My sister and I are the youngest in the pack.” He explained then looked over his shoulder at her and flashed a charming smile. “But we can still be friends, if you want.” He said and then suddenly looked at her seriously. “Although…if we’re going to be friends…” He said and trailed off, his ear flicking slightly as he spoke.” You’re going to have to be it.”  and without a word bolted forward to tap her shoulder with his paw before he leapt back into a playful bow his tail swishing in the air.

It had been a long time since he had played with anyone, Cloud had always been too quiet and reserved to romp around with his considerably larger brother and after Bass had left most of the adults- including his mother, hadn’t had the time of day for him. He bounced back and took off, hoping she would follow suit and hoping she would play along. It was a side of Tyranis almost no one had seen, a side that might not have even existed had he not been so fond of the girl.

Speaking  Thinking You

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic