Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
10-05-2017, 07:28 PM
Her ears pricked forward as he introduced himself. Now there was a name she recognized! Could it really be? Surely this was too good to be true. A grin drew up the corners of her mouth and she quirked a brow at him. "Would you believe me if I said my uncle, my mother's brother, is named Aki?" She'd never met him, but her mother had told her stories about her older brother who had tusks like her father, Kanja's grandfather.

"My mother's name is Sabine and I don't know my father's name," she said conversationally. Kanja had never met him and she knew nothing about him. It wasn't something she was embarrassed about or anything. In fact, it was something she'd never really given much thought, maybe because her mother had never made a big deal out of it. It had always been just the two of them and that had always seemed like enough.

She studied him curiously. Already it was pretty clear that they were cousins, but in case he had any doubt, she knew just what to ask. "Does your dad have tusks?" Kanja had known that Boreas was the last place her mother had seen Aki - the woman had said so herself - but what were the odds that, in a land full of wolves, Kanja would stumble upon her cousin?

[Image: oa5f9x.png]
THIS FLOOF IS NOT NICE
EXPECT FOUL LANGUAGE AND GIGGLES AT YOUR EXPENSE AT THE VERY LEAST