Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
10-05-2017, 07:54 PM
Kanja was restless. She'd found a nice place down by the lake to curl up for the night, but several minutes of laying in the reeds had proven futile so she'd abandoned her resting place in favor of wandering. Maybe a little more exploring would cure her of her restlessness. She'd spent the better part of a day wandering around these parts, but there was still a lot to see. The banks were chocked full of waterfowl and small game. If she were the pack type - and the idea was a laughable one but if she were - this would be the kind of place she'd want to live. There was access to the beach, freshwater and an uncountable variety of prey life. It was a place to grow fat and sassy.

A bright white spot nearby contrasted sharply with the darkened grasses at the shore and drew Kanja's gaze like a moth to flame. The shape was immediately recognized as belonging to a wolf and, not being one to pass up a chance to pester a fellow creature, Kanja made a beeline for the stranger. Even from a distance she got the impression that the woman was a little down in the mouth. That wasn't going to stop Kanja from teasing her, though. "I can't quite tell..." she called as she approached, "Is this a staring contest or are you waiting for it to do tricks?
[Image: oa5f9x.png]
THIS FLOOF IS NOT NICE
EXPECT FOUL LANGUAGE AND GIGGLES AT YOUR EXPENSE AT THE VERY LEAST