size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
10-05-2017, 08:14 PM

She jumped slightly to the voice of the stranger, but gave the girl a small smile before looking back at the reflection. "What kind of tricks do you think it could pull?" She questioned with a sigh in thought. "Maybe it will turn me into something different..." She tried to make sound like a hare, or a deer, or maybe even a bear. But in her own mind, she wanted it to change who she was; not what she was.

"Oh, I'm Aranea by the way." She looked back to the older girl as if she were going to respond back with her name, but wouldn't be offended if she didn't want to throw it out there. She seemed rather nice at least as of now. A little joking was never something Aranea found offensive no matter how rude the comment.

"I'm from Abaven, do you live near here? It seems like a very wonderful place if you ask me." Though this was how she truly felt with the dancing fireflies, it was noticeable that she was holding a weak smile in front of her internal struggle. But perhaps the energetic girl would be enough to cheer her up.

OOC: Up to you if you want Kanja to be in Abaven or not yet, Aranea didn't notice her/Ash all that much ^^

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead