gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
10-06-2017, 05:48 PM
The beautiful woman introduced herself as Razi Abraxas. Sparrow was fairly sure she had never heard that familial name before, but she committed it to memory. It was a nice, sharp sounding name. Razi looked Sparrow over and Sparrow found herself shying away slightly from the woman's gaze. She wasn't terribly used to having eyes linger on her form.

The woman explained that she was new to the area and decided to look around. Sparrow smiled lightly, "Well, I'm glad you came here. Many wolves are a tad intimidated by packs and don't dare approach them unless they intend on joining. It's nice to have visitors every once in a while, though."

Sparrow thought for a moment. What should she tell this woman?

"There are several packs in the area, but as for Abaven, it was founded by my father, Bass. We are a pack intended to train in various skills and to be able to aid those in need in return for favors. We have even been called upon in times of war. Recently, my father departed and thus, I have stepped up as the new alpha."

Sparrow thought that was probably a decent and brief description of Abaven and its history.

"If you have any specific questions, I would be happy to try to answer them. As for the other packs, I'm not terribly familiar with their rules and customs, though I hope to become more accustomed tom them someday."

Ashmedai had bragged about how he had visited all the packs, but Sparrow hadn't had the chance to ask him what he learned. She supposed she shouldn't divulge other pack secret to loners though. For now, she waited, the tiny smile still on her maw.