Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
10-06-2017, 09:00 PM
Ugh, even when he was hurt and surprised he was a smart ass. Kanja's stubby tail lashed around in aggravation and she rolled her eyes at him. Whatever. He was missing the point. It wasn't the idea that irked her, it was his assumption that she was just going to play his game and go along with his cockamamie plans. This was his quest to fuck the princess. Not hers. She sniffed. It just so happened that this time they wanted similar things. Not the princess fucking, mind you, but the perks of their arrangement and the possible long term benefits.

As the alpha asked her question a slow smile teased up the corners of Kanja's mouth. Here was another perk: messing with whatever relationship was between the oaf and the damsel. "I found this poor fool throwing himself at a tree and took pity on him," she said wryly.

Kanja peeped at Ashmedai out of the corner of her eye. She had an idea. Her expression turned coy. Summer was her season - surely the pixie knew that by now - and after their adventure Kanja's scent was all over Ashmedai. She didn't know what the alpha lady thought of him, but if she was interested in him she might be hurt by the implication that he was sowing wild oats. Kanja shrugged, her expression casual, "We had some fun." Almost as an afterthought, she added, "I think he broke my tailbone, which is why I followed him in the first place. You know, his buddy being a healer and all." There was some truth to that; if not for him she wouldn't have busted her butt on his back.

[Image: oa5f9x.png]
THIS FLOOF IS NOT NICE
EXPECT FOUL LANGUAGE AND GIGGLES AT YOUR EXPENSE AT THE VERY LEAST