gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Creed

10-07-2017, 08:23 PM

The weather seemed to be reflecting Valor's mood today. Stormy with a chance of "I might electrocute your ass if you're unlucky." Well it wasn't that bad outside. The rain trickled down outside, but at this point Valor was wishing that it'd just start pouring down rain, flood the halls of this strange dwelling place, and wash him far far away. How much worse could his life get? Every time he thought he'd reached his lowest point something else happened and it just kept going downhill from there. Mother left - check. Father dead - check. Lost his first fight - check. Taken prisoner by his own family - check. Right now he was just in this angry stage of "what the fuck is going on and why is it happening to me?"

Dragon's call echoed down the hallways of where he'd been sleeping and he rolled his eyes in an irritated manner. Did he have to go? Most likely. He grumbled to himself before rolling over and stretching out. He made sure to keep his face rather impassive as too many facial expressions ended up busting open the scabs that Dragon had left.

He thought he'd taken his time getting to the meeting, but to his surprise there weren't many there when he arrived. He glanced to find Dragon and a scowl crossed his face before he winced in pain. Ouch. He glanced around to find another male and female that both had been at the raid, and then two wolves that hadn't. The one male that hadn't had an interesting bird that he'd never seen before and he eyed it with slight curiosity before slinking over to a corner of the weird room and flopping on his stomach. He still wasn't sure how to feel about being here but so far he wasn't enjoying it. He wanted to be home.

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: AXsoNeI.png]
[Image: valor_by_centipedle-dah2lmt.png][Image: moegmmY.png]