Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
10-07-2017, 10:06 PM
Dell experienced something she wasn't wholly used too... frustration. It seemed her attempt at flirting had flown over the yearling's head. Well she'd just have to try harder now wouldn't she? She accepted the returned compliment with a bowed head and a slight smile, even despite her frustration.

She wouldn't have a chance to make another attempt right away though as the girl quickly bombarded her with some questions. Dell laughed as she ran her violet gaze over the horizon, the recent memory of her adventure here fond despite it's harrowing experience. "No I'm from far off, another continent entirely. " She shook her head, she had little real care to discuss her past, not that far off anyways. Her present was much more interesting. "I was in this particular area a little while ago though. Word of advice kid: always make sure you've got an escape route if you plan on scaling those rocks... especially if you've got an undiscovered fear of heights."

She took a few calculated steps towards the yearling, she wanted to be close enough to reach out and poke her nose into the girl's pelt if she so wished. "I don't know much about the area exactly... I am much more interested in the wolves I've met. I'm always looking for good company." She cocked her head slightly to the side and quirked her brows then gave a small wink.

"Talk"

[Image: 2lvy346.png]