Kanja

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
10-07-2017, 10:13 PM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2017, 10:14 PM by Kanja.)
"What kind of tricks do you think it could pull?" Before she could respond with something sassy, the stranger went on to say something about her reflection changing her into something different. One of Kanja's ears briefly flicked back as she felt equal parts disappointment and uncertainty. Maybe the woman was mopier that she'd thought. It was no fun to kick someone when they were down and giving advice wasn't really her thing. "Or maybe it will just drag you in." She quirked a brow at the woman.

"Name's Kanja," she said unceremoniously. The woman then went on to say she was from Abaven which immediately grabbed Kanja's attention. She studied Aranea and tried to decide if she'd seen her in the meeting. Kanja squinted at her. Maybe? It was possible, but she'd been a little focused on Ashmedai's pretty, pretty princess to pay much attention to the peasants.

"I'm actually in Abaven temporarily." Emphasis on temporarily. She was going to do her time, collect her debt, and then run for the hills. "This place is wonderful," she conceded. "And it's places like this that make me glad I'm a rogue. I get to sleep in a new beautiful place every night." She'd get bored staying in the same den night after night, and walking around the same territory day after day. Honestly, she didn't know how the packies managed it without losing their minds.

[Image: oa5f9x.png]
THIS FLOOF IS NOT NICE
EXPECT FOUL LANGUAGE AND GIGGLES AT YOUR EXPENSE AT THE VERY LEAST