Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy

ScarredOverachieverPride - PansexualVolcanoValentines 2020Christmas 2019
10-08-2017, 05:47 PM
Ah, what a conundrum he'd found himself in. Perhaps a better tactic would've been to head away from the shoreline as soon as he realized this place was littered with spiders, but it was too late for that now, wasn't it? Kai's brows furrowed tightly as he eyed her, and then glanced away, assessing his current predicament. At least she admitted she hadn't thought of a better plan; he cringed a bit at the thought of walking back up the beach as the sun set, unable to see if he was merely imagine spiders crawling up his limbs or not in the near-darkness.

His nose wrinkled at her next observation. No, it definitely wouldn't be worth the risk, he was certain of that. She asked his name, and the boy paused for a long moment, clearly caught up in his thoughts. When he answered, though, his voice was significantly less confounded. "My name's Kai," he shot back, shifting his weight from one paw to the next in the water. "Say, I'm thinking the best way away from these damned things would be to run. Fast as we can, up the beach. What d'you saw?" His hind end nearly wiggled in anticipation as his tail twitched behind him, his body hunkering down slightly closer to the water as though to come dashing toward her at any second.