size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
10-08-2017, 06:03 PM

"Oh, Really?" she was surprised she hadn't seen the girl herself either, but it seemed like a lot of them blended together in their dark colors where as Aranea stuck out like a sore thumb.

But this Kanja girl had stated something Aranea could relate with, just not entirely. "Yeah, I like to travel too. It's like... amazing to find yourself under a waterfall or sleeping out under the stars." Her mood was getting lighter to her back track of between when she went from her old pack to Abaven. She loved being in a new place every night. She just wanted someone to share it with...

As much as Aranea would have been a sucker for love, she did have a strong affection towards boys, it was only the companionship she desired. Who would be there to back her up in a story? Or to hold her, even like a sister, when the times got cold or scary? It was something she craved undeniably, and she usually came out talking about how much she wanted friends, ALL THE TIME, and it was probably annoying.

"Have you been far?" She questioned with a chin tilt, wondering if she could tell her of any places she should go. "I've been to some places past that land bridge."

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead