Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy

ScarredOverachieverPride - PansexualVolcanoValentines 2020Christmas 2019
10-08-2017, 07:12 PM
While Kai didn't really believe in fate persay, it was quite the coincidence that he had happened upon a fellow Jarvela. He mirrored her expression with a wide smile of his own, finding no need to contain the obvious pleasure at meeting family. He, too, was surprised to find someone related to him so far south - but since his father had taken a liking to this continent, it made sense that his siblings might, too. His ears perked with interest at her recognition of his father's name, any uncertainty that she might be family fading away rather abruptly. "I'd say you look similar enough to my father to take away any uncertainty," Kai replied with an easy laugh. The markings she bore around her from paws was enough to convince him.

He nodded in recognition of her mother's name. Aki, of course, had told him all about his family, and of course his twin sisters were included in that. It was also of little interest that she didn't know her father's name; he hadn't seen his mother in a long time, though knew her name - but he also knew that was not always the case. He was convinced before she asked anything further, but he nodded at her question. "Indeed he does," he chuckled a bit. He was a bit disappointed the trait hadn't passed on to him - he'd been told they were a rarity in these lands and something he'd seen fetch odd reactions from strangers. The additional attention, he decided might not be so bad.

"We are cousins, then,"  Kai said finally,  his grin widening substantially. Curiosity suddenly flooded him, and his ears flicked slightly atop his head. "Does your mother travel with you? I would love to meet her." His father had spoken fondly of his fiery sisters - he wondered if Kanja was half as much of a spitfire as her mother was said to be. But if not, alas. He was happy enough to meet one of his cousins, on top of a volcano, no less. Well.. not at the very top, though he certainly wanted to make it there.