gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
10-09-2017, 01:54 AM
Sparrow snorted at Kanja's comment about Ash's overcoat being tacky. It was... bright, for sure. Sparrow composed herself for a moment before the tall woman went on to talk about how she only wore the first one. Sparrow shot her a glance that suggested she didn't really know what to say.

The two bantered a bit and Sparrow took the time to decide what to treat Kanja with. Ash eventually asked what he was eating and Sparrow huffed as she went through her herbs, "It's boneset. You can take about that much every few days for soreness or if you have a cold, but if you eat too much it will make you sick to your stomach or- if you're lucky maybe- it'll kill you."

She tried to make it clear that if he wanted to be stupid and try to turn healer on her, he better start with a different plant.

Sparrow passed Kanja some marigold, "Chew on this marigold for a while. It's for gum and throat pain, but it should theoretically help with at least the pain in your mouth. The mouth heals quickly, so if you're still bleeding by tomorrow, we might need to try something else. Marigold can be chewed and while I don't think there's any side-effects, I haven't seen a ton of wolves swallow it. That said- if you're just chewing on it, you can chew on as much as you want to help ease the pain. I have some more in my den if you need some."

Sparrow looked at the gash on Kanja's ribs. It wasn't terrible, but because it went under the skin, Sparrow needed to make sure there wasn't any debris in the wound.

"I uh... need to clean this first, if that's okay. After that I can apply some herbs. It might be better if you talk about... something. Otherwise you'll focus on the cleaning and it'll be more-" painful "- irritating.

OOC: feel free to pp the cleaning.