Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
10-09-2017, 06:05 PM

The voice of his son reached his ears and Ganta turned his head towards the youth. “Good morning, son. Couldn’t sleep that well, huh?” Ganta asked with a knowing look. He sat, giving a small nod to invite his son to do the same. He didn’t doubt that both Roza and Ulric might be afraid of him taking off after Philomena again, especially after last time. He’d been so angry he barely stopped to consider the feelings of his mate and son, just rushing headlong into the world to try and find his little girl. But neither she nor his brother had appeared just yet… and though Ganta still worried he could see the damage it was causing the rest of his family by being apart.

“I don’t know about you… but even still… I had the best sleep I’ve had in a long time with you and your mother by my side.” ...and gods the boy was growing. He was going to be as tall as a tree at this rate. Ganta gave his son a loving nuzzle to the shoulder, his ghostly eyes softening. “What do you say to hanging with me for today?” Ganta asked, canting his head to the side. Would his son say yes?

"Talk" "You" Think

I'm here without you...