Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
10-09-2017, 09:28 PM (This post was last modified: 08-28-2020, 11:25 AM by Torin.)

speech

The blush deepened as she laughed and Torin quickly glanced away from the unknown girl, he cleared his throat and attempted to set his face back to his usual passive expression. He might have normally been more annoyed at such an exchange but something about her just came off as innocent, so instead of being irritated at her light giggling he found it endearing... not that he was thinking of it in those terms.

She began a greeting but suddenly seemed distracted, and as her gaze dropped to his legs he took a slight step back, ears pulling back ever so slightly. She offered to help and he averted his gaze again. "No." He rumbled feeling a sort of shame crawl up his spine. "I'm fine. Picked a fight a little bit ago but I had my injuries looked to, they're just still healing." His tone was final, he certainly did not want to follow on that train of thought. He'd left the pack lands get away from the specter of that fight and he certainly wasn't going to discuss it with a stranger, especially not one who smelt of another pack.

He twitched his ears nervously, his refusal still felt a bit too rude for his liking, so he turned back to look at her and offered her an awkward, nervous smile. "I'm Torin." Well just look at that... the notoriously silent one being the first to offer his name in a conversation.

Original Coding by Shelby