gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
10-09-2017, 10:56 PM
His eyes closed as he counted down from ten trying to settle himself and think of things other than a good lay. It was several moments and the sound of approach had him opening his eyes. Not Gabe, who's steps were more cautious and planned out. Not Michael who he assumed would sound like a freight train running through the forest. But it was another that he knew already. Lirika if he remembered correctly. He waited and let the slow wag of his tail and dip of his head in a gentlemanly fashion greet her.

Her words rang out and he gave her a half smile half smirk. Life wasn't horrible but it wasn't great either. "Life treats me fine, except it seems to want to throw a very angry brother at me recently. It's no matter though, I've had worse. How about you miss lirika?" he didn't miss a beat. He took in her appearance and her unimpregnated bodice with a slight relief. At least he wouldn't have too much to worry about there.

"perhaps you would like to take a walk with me through the forest here? We can chat about anything you'd like." yes moving around might be best. While he didn't mind sleeping around he didn't want her to think he had only come this way for such activities, if she let him again that was. He stood and gave her a smile before moving to the side so she could make her way past if she wanted. He wasn't about to stop her or anything if she wanted to just move on and leave him behind completely.

As his brother and current stalking interest Gabriel is allowed in any of his threads regardless of tags. Also as the father of Leviathan, Sathanus, and Mammon Sam is allowed to pop into any of their threads as he sees fits regardless of how they are marked.