gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
10-09-2017, 11:36 PM
She joined him and he stepped in next to her. His strides were naturally longer so he adjusted them to fit hers. He was well aware the damage that had been done to his face but he wasn't perturbed by it. In fact if they scarred then he would wear them proudly. He heard her ask then about his scabby facial markings. And he looked to her from the side of his eye with a grin.

"Well the short version is, my elder brother is a very religious man and I broke one of our teachings by falling in love with two sisters. I couldn't choose between them and so I eloped with the both of them, had six beautiful children shortly after and my father to punish me killed them and cast me and my children from the family." he took a second to make sure she had time to process this and to make sure her comments about how horrid this was, as there was usually comments like that, were heard. Then he continued. "I have three older brothers that aided him in this, Gabriel regrets it and has been in communication with me since he found me in this land. Michael found out and because our father decrees I am evil he believes I have tainted Gabriel and was bullying him. I couldn't just sit by and let it happen, so I aimed to teach him a lesson by scarring his face. He didn't win so he attacked me the other day while I was unawares and hunting for Gabriel, whose blind." he explained to her in less detail than he would of Gabe but she would at least get the just of his fucked up family dynamics.

He didn't look perturbed still. In fact he had throughout the years dulled his own feelings to the pain of betrayal by anyone. He expected it anymore. Though that didn't mean he still didn't feel it. Especially when Gabe had made it clear that Sam was not his brother anymore and he had no place among them. He returned his eyes to lirika and continued to let her lead. She was the first in a while he shared his view point with. He wanted to watch her reactions to see if such a thing was unheard of in these lands.

As his brother and current stalking interest Gabriel is allowed in any of his threads regardless of tags. Also as the father of Leviathan, Sathanus, and Mammon Sam is allowed to pop into any of their threads as he sees fits regardless of how they are marked.