Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
10-10-2017, 09:50 PM

Dying wildflowers in numbers that can't even be imagined created a plush cushion beneath immense paws. Each time they were crushed beneath his toes, a plume of aromatic air would burst into being. The scents of any others was obliterated with each step along the cliff. Humming softly to himself, he finally let his mind wander to the source of his stress. The fight between Samael and Michael. Surely word had passed to the rest of the family by now, and what would become of the herald was completely unknown. Would the wrath of the Lord fall upon him next? Fallen, away from the love of his family, the herald would die. Loneliness would destroy him.

Settling on his rump, empty gaze would lower. Lower jaw brushed by the golden fur of his chest, he could feel the tears welling hot and itchy in his eyes. "Lord, give me strength. What do I do?" He whispered, inaudible over the crash of waves far below. This was not sin. It wasn't. How could he balance his love for his family with his love of the Lord? Serving his Father and spreading the gospel brought him joy. However, the loathing of the Fallen simply did not make sense in his mind. Doubting the Lord was weighing on his shoulders, crushing him beneath its weight. He was Atlas, carrying the world upon his back. It was too much to bear.

Michael, the right hand. He had wrought this upon him. Samael had been the first pebble rolling down the mountain, and slowly others came clattering down after him. Pearlescent auds pressed against his skull, lips curling as hot tears began to roll down his cheeks. He loved his Father, so dearly, and he loved his family more than life itself. Betraying them was unquestionable. He had already let Samael down, in not standing against the Lord when he had asked the worst of the youngest male. He couldn't fail the rest of them.

Who had asked Samael to fight him anyways? Gabriel could defend himself! He wasn't incapable, he had been holding his own well enough against the right hand. Things wouldn't have escalated if Samael hadn't stepped in. Who gave him the right to fight Gabriel's battles? Sniffles contorted his face. Shallow breaths strained his chest. Why was everything so complicated? Loving family was the most important thing, Father had made it clear. Yet, as soon as they had sinned, all the feelings and love were supposed to vanish? It was cruel. Lifting one paw, he would wipe at his face with his bent wrist.

"Gabriel" Thoughts "Samael"

I'M CALLING YOU FROM THE FUTURE

TO LET YOU KNOW WE MADE A MISTAKE

Samael, as Gabriel's brother/stalker, will likely be making appearances in any/all of his threads to distantly stare at his interactions. Just an FYI.

**Also, his face is heavily scarred on the left side, none of his tables reflect this yet. Missing fur on the cheek, below the eye, and scars across the bridge of his muzzle and down his neck.