Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
10-10-2017, 11:29 PM

Samael did not beg, did not raise his voice all brash and teasing. No, it remained quiet and tense. He could hear the soft sound of his breathing, barely audible over the sea hundred of feet below. It was raging, just as his pulse did. "I know..... I can't stand it though. The only one who's ever fucked up is me and I should be the only one to receive his ire...." The young man sounded so pitiful, voice crackling with emotion. It was a raw moment, just as the wounds in their chests were reopened to bleed in the open air. The herald would not speak. It wasn't time to say anything. All that would emerge from his jaws would be the preaching of a fanatic. Another broken uttering, high in pitch and sinking low to a bone deep sound of pain. "Don't ask it of me Lord Gabriel..... I can't do it..... They just warp into those innocent children again.... I can't just erase my sins and pretend....."

"Don't call me that." He snapped. Crown would swing around, cheek close to shoulder. Chiselled visage twisted in a snarl. "I reach nowhere near His divinity." It was true. He was a mortal beast, liable to succumb. The sins of mortals wormed their way into his heart; doubt, disobedience, greed. He had felt them all. He could never ascend with their weight upon his immortal soul. A long breath. One. He blinked once, to clear his head. Two. Turned to put his body in line with the form of the younger male. Three. Four. The title of Lord upon his name made him feel dirty. Wrong. Five. Six. Rump would drop gracelessly onto the ground, a plume of heady scents flooding his senses. He breathed it in. Seven. Eight. Nine. Lord, he was so tired. He could sleep for days. Ten.

"I do not ask that you slaughter your children, Lucifer." He finally said. Low vocals were rough with the emotions of the past few minutes. "I am not Him." No, and he never would be. Michael would likely take up the mantle, and destroy the name of the Lord with his hatred and rage. Deep breath. Another. The stink of rotting seaweed briefly invaded his nostrils. The sea was an anchor in this moment. Distant but alive. "It is not your place to interfere with our business. You abdicated that when you Fell." He said sternly. Gabriel would not forget what had caused this, not even in the face of Samael's sorrows. "If I needed someone to protect me, I would not venture out on my own." He chided absently, snout pointed in an entirely different direction. Features were turned to the sea, expression distant and unnervingly blank.

"Gabriel" Thoughts "Samael"

I'M CALLING YOU FROM THE FUTURE

TO LET YOU KNOW WE MADE A MISTAKE

Samael, as Gabriel's brother/stalker, will likely be making appearances in any/all of his threads to distantly stare at his interactions. Just an FYI.

**Also, his face is heavily scarred on the left side, none of his tables reflect this yet. Missing fur on the cheek, below the eye, and scars across the bridge of his muzzle and down his neck.