gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Trick 2019Christmas 2019
10-11-2017, 11:35 AM
Philly let out a squeal of delight as her Riker played along, pinning her with one leg before giving the ‘monster’ growl. Her body wiggled and writhed, laughter spilling from her maw as the child looked back to her uncle. “Hehehe~ Got me~” The little girl flicked her mane away from her eyes, grinning widely at the wolf whom she was quickly catching up to in height. She wasn’t likely to be as bulky as her brother as she aged, but no doubt Philomena was going to be tall. Her tail wiggled back and forth as she canted her head to the side, her blue eyes lingering on Rikeros for a moment longer before switching to the hare.

She’d been having a lot of fun. She’d been exploring and playing, but there was definitely a good part of her life that was missing. As Philomena settled down with the hare she began to gnaw on it, pausing once she’d taken a few mouthfuls to ask her uncle a question. “Hey uncle Riker? When are we going back to Dragoste?” The words were soft, though not entirely sad. “I think Mama’s probably gonna be worried by now. I… uh… wasn’t really supposed to go outside the borders you know.” As if she’d been caught in the act by her parents themselves the girl looked down at the hare, flicking her ears back.

“...I miss Ulric too. I bet he’d love to play with us.” She looked back up at Rikeros, innocence shining in her eyes as she smiled again. “...Though I am having a lot of fun! I didn’t know there were so many places outside of Dragoste… the world is so big…! It feels like it could stretch on forever.” Just like that her ears perked up again. “Maybe we can convince Mama and Papa to let Ulric come with us on a trip! You’d keep us safe, right?”