gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
10-11-2017, 07:06 PM
He silenced himself, listening to Gabe then. So he too found an imperfection in himself. But if Gabe could not find women attractive then did he find men attractive? or did none appease his eyes? Sam knew he was imperfect in such ways. But the question remained, did Gabe sin by loving a man and who was that man? The thought of Gabe loving another hurt but he couldn't make Gabe love him as Gabe likely detested him completely.

The nostalgic smile did not go unnoticed either. It looked good on Gabe. Made Sam almost break his resolve to let Gabriel go and allow him to love who he would. That was what you did when you loved someone right? You sacrificed your own happiness for theirs right? Right. He needed to let Gabe go, and if Gabe came to him then perhaps it was meant to be. He would have to watch from afar, come when called and do something to make Gabe proud of him.

Then Gabe denied being able to cause him harm. The one request Sam made because it would keep it in the back of his mind that to love would bring pain. Sleeping around was much easier than loving someone. He couldn't let Gabe think he did not know love from his children. Nor could it stay bottled anymore. Samael wouldn't outright say it. That would ruin their relationship and he would take what Gabe could give. "They do love me, but they also hate me for letting their mothers die. But it is not their love I hunt for Gabriel, I love one that cannot love me in return and it is for that reason I must allow him to go free. I chose to let the love fester until it hurts but I know in my head this is what is right of me. He will find another that can love him and give him everything in the world without him being forced to bear my sins or him to fall." that should give Gabe the clues he needed. As much as it hurt for him to do this Gabe needed this. He sat stock still and waited for the pieces to click in Gabe's head.

As his brother and current stalking interest Gabriel is allowed in any of his threads regardless of tags. Also as the father of Leviathan, Sathanus, and Mammon Sam is allowed to pop into any of their threads as he sees fits regardless of how they are marked.