Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
10-11-2017, 08:00 PM
Kanja accepted this statement with no small amount of satisfaction. She was pleased to have met Kai in such a place as this; if he was anything like the rest of their family he had a wanderer's spirit and a lust for adventure- just the kind of wolf she'd want with her on a trip to the mountaintop. Kanja briefly tossed around the idea of inviting him along before deciding that duh, yes, she would be happy to have him as company.

"I'm afraid not," she said, referring to his question about her mother. "I think she'll wander back to these lands at some point - she was always telling me stories about this place - so who knows, maybe you'll get to meet her one day."

Kanja's gaze drifted from Kai to the mountain's peak and then back again. Okay, yes, she was definitely going to ask. "Say, I'm on my way to the mountaintop; I heard there's a pool of lava up there and I want to see it. Wanna come with me?" It would give them a chance to get to know one another. Kanja was curious about this cousin of hers and the uncle she'd heard so much about.

[Image: oa5f9x.png]
THIS FLOOF IS NOT NICE
EXPECT FOUL LANGUAGE AND GIGGLES AT YOUR EXPENSE AT THE VERY LEAST