Gabriel I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
10-11-2017, 08:12 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2017, 08:12 PM by Gabriel I.)

Samael hadn't moved. Hadn't come any closer or moved away. He said nothing about Gabriel's inability to love women. Was he judging the left hand? Did he think less of him now? For Samael to bed males was one thing, to be expected of a sinner such as himself. But for Gabriel? Unthinkable. Nostrils would flare momentarily, drawing in a rushed breath. The sea grounded him again. The scent of salt and the sound of it crashing against the cliffside.

"They do love me, but they also hate me for letting their mothers die. But it is not their love I hunt for Gabriel, I love one that cannot love me in return and it is for that reason I must allow him to go free. I chose to let the love fester until it hurts but I know in my head this is what is right of me. He will find another that can love him and give him everything in the world without him being forced to bear my sins or him to fall." Samael spoke rather softly. The usual bravado had long since left his voice. It was unnerving.

Who had captured Samael's heart like this? That his love festered like an open sore, oozing upon everything he touched. It sounded like agony. ... forced to bear my sins... Oh. A soft snort shoved itself from his lungs. Crown tilted to one side in confusion, auds pressed flat against his skull. "What are you saying?" He was shaken, baritones trembling to reflect that. None of this made sense. When the young Morningstar had fallen for those two sisters, it had been a tragedy- but an understandable one. They had both been lovely, without a doubt. Gabriel had tried to clean the blood from them after the group had abandoned the scene. Laid foliage over their corpses, left them to rot peacefully.

"We are brothers." He said softly. Of course he loved Samael, he had raised the boy. But this? It was blasphemy of the highest sort. What did this mean for their future relationship? The thought hurt his head like a physical blow.

"Gabriel" Thoughts "Samael"

I'M CALLING YOU FROM THE FUTURE

TO LET YOU KNOW WE MADE A MISTAKE

Samael, as Gabriel's brother/stalker, will likely be making appearances in any/all of his threads to distantly stare at his interactions. Just an FYI.

**Also, his face is heavily scarred on the left side, none of his tables reflect this yet. Missing fur on the cheek, below the eye, and scars across the bridge of his muzzle and down his neck.