size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
10-12-2017, 11:41 AM

She wasn't too surprised that she hadn't been to the other continent. Regardless of how much this girl wanted to travel, finding the land bridge just came by chance to Aranea. Someone just needed the time and devotion to go down there. If they wanted to find out other herbs or the faint smell of the pack that she had scented nearby.

"Well, it's pretty far west before going south from here." she explained, "It wasn't like here at all. Everything felt so... Magical." It was hard to explain. It wasn't that the land down south was the same. It felt tropical... Foreign. "I went somewhere where there were giant oak trees, wider and taller than any tree I've ever seen." She had only walked through a couple places, but found other places more meaningful for the night or whatever, "And there was this waterfall that had a pool of rainbow water at the bottom."

She was starting to get excited about the southern continent. Her deary mood lighting up a ton now and it should have been well noticed by her company. She would have liked to go down there again sometime, but she felt like it would be hard now that she was in Abaven. Maybe Tyranis would have liked to go with her... probably not. Or Sparrow? She probably would be too busy to  go all the way down there, even just to visit the pack lands.

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead