Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
10-12-2017, 06:56 PM

OOC: It doesn't say  what actual side effects are so I'm just assuming xD
This was probably the first way to poison someone that Aranea was taught. It almost came as nature to talk about this plant, as if someone were talking about a dandelion. "You have to eat it in order for it to do anything. But it can cause sever vomiting and digestive problems. If someone eats enough it will go into their blood stream and eventually hit their brain and kill them. But the stomach problems are enough to kill someone after so long. You can bleed from your eyes and ears sometimes too."

She paused for a second, looking up to the volcano, it was probably noticeable that she was anxious about being here but she tried her best to stay at ease. "Only a petal or two is enough the use it as an actual herb though, depending on the size of the wolf."

Aranea was glad that Sparrow looked forward to learning about these things, as she was kicked out of her previous pack for wanting to learn and use poisons. "You can use it for a headache or as a typical pain reliever. But a lot of Healers will use for a wolf with a sever injury that needs to be sedated before treatment." She would wait for any more questions but was also open for the woman to offer something else up.

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead