gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
10-12-2017, 09:26 PM

YOUNG AND A MENACE

Decidedly unnecessary aggression on her part was directed their way, spat with vitriol. "Oh, fuck off." They raised one brow, quizzical. Not entirely unexpected, but hardly deserved at this point. All they had done was say hello. "You think I'd give in so easily like I had with you?" She sniped, and that one was deserved. A soft snigger dared to pass their lips. Long limbs drew the godling alongside the much smaller femme. She stunk of old fear. "How are your blue balls treating you then? Bet you didn't find anyone to quench your desires." This was also quite true, though a little harsh. "Guess it's only fun for you to please." She snapped, and sauntered forth as though done with them.

A light jog brought them back to stay in stride beside her. "That was all in good fun, little pixie. Surely you must know that if I had wanted to fuck you, I would have done so right then and there." The behemoth crooned with a smirk, teeth snapping together close to her ears. They allowed the silence to fall once more, leaving it for a little while. After all, this was a rather scenic walk. The wall was an interesting construction, more or less. Few relics such as this were prevalent in other lands as they were here. "Now, what has you so shaken, little pixie?"

"speech"

I THINK THAT GOD IS GONNA HAVE TO KILL ME TWICE