gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
10-12-2017, 09:58 PM

A quick grin came across the woman's lips as the beast trotted up beside her, one that she couldn't hold back but that she quickly turned back into a frown hoping they wouldn't notice. She enjoyed their company regardless of how she acted how she felt about them.

"Hm." She huffed, trying hard not to remember their previous encounter. "Perhaps I wasn't pretty enough for you then." She rolled her eyes at them, continuing to walk with a sway in her body and head held high, as if she owned the whole world.

But their next question was something that set her off. "'What has me so shaken?' Like you can't smell the semen off me from a mile away!" She stopped and hollered at them, as if they had known each other for years. "As if you don't see the fucking scars across my body! The hell you mean, 'what has you so shaken'?!"

She huffed a little more, ears pinned and eyes narrowed obviously aggravated. She turned her neck to look away from them like a child in a brawl. That's all she ever acted like though, a child.

Walk "Talk" Think