Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
10-15-2017, 03:40 PM
Chasing Twisters In The Canyon

Pyralis spread her toes for a moment, flexing them just to feel the sand. Already her mind was whirring, thinking of activities the Abraxas could participate in from digging for clams to practicing battle in the sand and the shallows. Swimming would be risky, they'd have to keep an eye out for riptides but it could be fun. Digging in the sand well… that presented some delightful possibilities. Would her brothers let her bury them partway? She was lost in thought but the sound of approaching paws caught her attention just as a familiar voice rang out. Pyralis grinned coyly and turned to see Dragon. "My, my, if it isn't the esteemed alpha of Talis. You're not stalking me are you?" She let out a laugh and moved closer, dipping her head in greeting. Alkali landed near her. "How have you been?"

My Cathedral Is The Badlands

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!