Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
10-15-2017, 09:00 PM
Nose hovering over the sand she padded silent as a cat with their impossible to hear steps thanks to the forgiving nature of the ground here. A toothy smile stayed on her lips as the black hooded woman stalked after her friend, struggling to keep the bounce in her steps from making her too loud. When she finally laid eyes on the pale man she almost gave herself away and was forced to stop and stifle any noise that threatened to erupt from her throat any second now. Once she had control of herself she picked up the pace, remaining quiet until she was in striking range and then burst forward, leaping at him and laughing, "Inverno!" she cried, flying at him with tail swinging wildly and face breaking into a grin so wide it almost became painful.

Beaming at her friend she could hardly sit still, the usual worry that crept up on her was entirely gone from her mind for the time being. All that existed now was her and this man who she'd not seen in far far too long. Coming back to herself a bit, Caelum drew back. "Oh, I'm so sorry I just disappeared, Vern. I wasn't thinking... Or, maybe I was thinking a little too much. But I really am sorry!" she gushed, brows furrowing into a look of apologetic concern.
[Image: caelum_bottle_by_jinxx_black-dbakmat.png]