gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
10-16-2017, 09:34 PM (This post was last modified: 10-16-2017, 09:35 PM by Dragon.)

The flash of surprise he saw told him that maaayyybbeee she didn't know who he was talking about...or did it? He thought for maybe a second she knew who he was talking about, but then her words nulled that possibility. Welp, he was glad he asked. How awkward would it have been if he had gone back home and told Ankaios he had run into the dudes sister? Man, he would have sounded stupid. He frowned slightly, though his head tilted and a slight look of confusion flashed across his face for a moment when she mentioned a...Caia. He had no clue who that was, or at least...if he had ever run into her, he wouldn't remember her name. Unless of course, if this...Caia looked like this woman and Ankaios, then that was a whole other story.

"Ah well, figured I'd ask. Only other wolf I've seen with a coat like yours is back home." He was really drawn to these...seemingly sky clad wolves. It was almost as if they were born from the very sky that draped over the starlit plains. Every night he couldn't help but go and look at the sky for a while, it's beauty always drawing him in. And of course, he thought the same of this woman. Her coat reminded him of his beloved land...though before he could think more about it, his thoughts would be broken when she asked him who he was. "Oh, my name is Dragon Ancora!" He flashed a smile before turning his head towards Kimahri, "And that guy there is Kimahri," He looked back at her, green eyes full of intrigue and curiosity which was the usual look he wore. "And you are?"

Walk, "Talk" Think

Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.