Yale

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
10-17-2017, 09:29 AM (This post was last modified: 10-17-2017, 09:34 AM by Yale.)

OOC: Please set Yale to Dragoste ^^; sorry

He saw the other male’s golden mane glittering off the moonlight and stepped toward him slowly before giving him a cordial bow. “Greetings my lord.” He said formally, his pale eyes hard and his expression one of grave seriousness.

“I tracked your child’s scent this far but the trail has gone cold I’m afraid.” He said, his heart aching, he felt like a failure although his eyes had never left Ganta’s. It had felt like months since he had seen the other male and he wondered just how long he had been chasing after the faint scents of the lost princess and her demonic uncle. What if the girl had been recovered long ago and he had simply been chasing shadows and running in circles? He was afraid briefly of that possibility but the scent of his leader lacked all trace of the scent he had been following. “Could he have…”

His thoughts trailed off. He knew the commoners of Bromos lived a different life than the nobles and the templars; they buried their dead, young or old and moved on, far too preoccupied with their own survival to mourn or grieve the dead or the lost. He supposed Ganta had every reason to be the same; he had a pack to worry about now and another pup to care for. Before the male even spoke, Yale knew, it was time for him to come home.

Speech, thinking