Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
10-17-2017, 10:02 AM

He smiled slightly and continued “Obadiah traveled the world telling the great tale however many did not believe him, and even more still prayed to the heathen gods.” He explained. “However, one morning Obadiah went to pray…” He paused for dramatic effect. “And there, waiting for him in his prayer spot was Ley himself.”

“Obadiah wept and bowed before his greatness, proclaiming that he was not worthy, and Ley soothed him and reassured him that he was indeed worthy, for he had followed him loyally his entire life.” The man said, his eyes closing, momentarily wondering how it must have felt for the prophet to have seen Ley in all his glory before he continued. “Obadiah said to Ley: ‘Holy father of light, I have tried to teach others of your greatness and strength, however none will listen, they cling to the heathen gods and listen to their demons.’ And Ley nodded solemnly in response. ‘You must tell them that there is a place where the heathen gods still reign and torment my children and if they refuse to listen the heathen gods will take them for themselves and turn them into demons."

“Obadiah nodded and spoke again: ‘but how will I convince them that yours is the true way to eternal peace?’  And Ley said: ‘You will tell them my ten truths.” Yale paused and took a deep breath, he supposed it all sounded frightening, if he didn’t clarify now the poor queen might think her ancestors were damned. “There is a difference you see; between being ignorant to Ley and denying him. Ley is merciful and grants eternal peace to all that follow him and those that have not heard the Great Tale, but to hear the tale and claim it as false or deny the strength of Ley, that is an offense He does not take lightly.”

speaking you