Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
10-17-2017, 03:56 PM
She only had to wait a few minutes for the man to show himself. Ganta came striding over, just as she'd remembered him from their brief meeting so long ago. Her face visibly brightened at his arrival as she replied, "Ganta, yes, far too long! I'm so glad to see you accomplished your goal and established your pack." Her tail swung behind her and Caelum felt a wave of happiness consume her. It was kind of a relief to know that Ganta was here and had made the pack he'd been so excited about. It the pack hadn't become a reality she might not have known what to do next.

"Things have been going surprisingly well, actually," she began, the words no sooner leaving her lips than Zephyr plopped down beside her in that silent brooding manner that wasn't exactly open and friendly. Reaching over to nip at his ear in a playful manner that seemed to contain a warning edge to it, Cae raised a brow and then returned her gaze to Ganta with her usual light smile returning to her lips. "Ganta, this is Zephyr." Caelum began, hesitating slightly as she tried to bring the right words to mind. Sure she was usually more of the talker, but unfortunately that did not mean she was the more articulate. Sometimes she wished she could steal that silver tongue and charisma Zephyr seemed to be able to command when he actually felt like it. If he wasn't going to make use of his talents he may as well let someone else have them... If only. "He's my mate, and he's very charming when he wants to be," she began with a near imperceptible narrowing of her eyes. "Anyways, I've decided that I may just have to join this pack of yours now that you've brought it to life, if you'll still have me, and Zeph too. Perhaps you can tell us a bit about Dragoste?"
[Image: caelum_bottle_by_jinxx_black-dbakmat.png]