gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Monster
10-17-2017, 11:45 PM
She was looking very content and wondering what to do next when little Arwen appeared and chased after on of the 'bunnies' as she must have watched Iskra do. Giggling, Iskra wondered what she was going to do with this kid! It was impossible to go anywhere without being followed nowadays. Not that she'd minded so far. It's not like she needed to do a whole lot of pup-free activities soo it wasn't really an issue to be followed. Just as long as Arwen didn't get lost or anything. That would be horrible.

She was going to ask Arwen if she wanted to go see if they could find more weird animals and chase 'em around or maybe actually hunt when who appeared but- wait, LETO was here?! Her jaw slackened slightly when her long lost sibling came racing over and snapped at Arwen, then turned to berate Iskra. Not even a hello, huh? Okay, cool, whatever. "Missed you too" she mumbled dryly, walking over to scoop up Arwen gently and pull her over for some reassuring kisses and snuggles before suddenly letting the child go and dropping into a play bow. "That's Leto, she seems a little upset for some reason, huh? I think we may have accidentally done something wrong. But, oh well, not much we can do now, right? Anyways, she's my sister. Maybe you'll meet my other sister eventually. Artemis is usually a little less grumpy I think." Iskra sighed, watching Leto run after the bunnies she probably wouldn't catch while stifling the slighted pang of... something. Hurt, was it? Maybe. After all, it had kind of been a long time since she saw her sister and Leto was obviously more interested in eating mutant bunnies.