gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
10-18-2017, 11:22 AM

He looked at Cloud, sadness in his eyes, his ears folded and bowed his head, pressing it against his smaller brother’s comfortingly.“I understand.” He said softly, his voice thick with emotion. “Cloud…” He said quietly. “Abaven is weak. I don’t want it anymore…” He said, his eyes squeezing shut. “I want to make my own place, somewhere for us, the Destructions can keep the plains and the rapids for all I care.” He drew back and looked to the side, unable to meet his brother’s gaze. “Sparrow, Lark, they’ll only hold us back. “ He pinned his ears back and looked steadily at the ground. “Cloud, promise me you’ll never go back there, but when I make my own place…When I find it…I want you to join me, as my second.” He looked back at his brother his expression unsure but hopeful. “Please…” He trailed off, swallowing hard before continuing. “Promise me that.” And he waited on pins and needles for an answer.

Speaking  Thinking You

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic