Solveiga

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
10-18-2017, 03:11 PM (This post was last modified: 10-18-2017, 03:12 PM by Solveiga.)

These past several days had been full of constant turmoil, it seemed, and at last Regulus and Solveiga had a moment to relax together. The little healer sighed contently as she let the warmth of the much larger male envelop and soothe her. They stayed like that for what felt like a very long time, and yet Solveiga knew she could happily stay here until her final days. Never was she as happy as she was with her mate. Never was she so at ease. Even with the worries and fears spiraling round and round in her head, she knew she could take a deep breath and relax when she was with him.

But, speaking of those worries and fears... the little woman felt her heart skip a beat as her love murmured in her ear, talking about the children she carried. She laughed softly at his questions, though excitement and worry were tying knots in her belly. "Well, I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up as colorful as their father," she teased. "As for how many there are, I'm not quite sure... I suppose if there were lots of them I would be bigger by now, wouldn't I? Maybe there are only two or three little ones in there..." Solveiga mused, looking down at her slowly growing abdomen. They still had a while to wait, but she knew the pups would be here before they knew it. And of course she was excited, but also a little bit scared. That was a natural response, right?