gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
10-18-2017, 07:23 PM
“Yes.” He said solemnly, his throat suddenly tight. He was unsure if he should wait for his mother or Aranea to come, but then he thought it might be better that he didn’t. “I…I want to leave Abaven.” He said, his eyes fixed on the ground. He appeared nervous  but it was simply an act, in truth he wanted nothing more than to knock her into the dirt and rip her tail off although if he were asked why he hated her so he wouldn’t be able to say.

He swallowed hard and turned his ears back. “I’m old enough to go off on my own, I want to find my own place in the world.” He glanced at her then looked away, afraid that if he looked too long his bereft façade would fail him and the murderous intent in his eyes would shine through. “I only want your permission to leave.”

He stopped then, thinking, wondering, if he should press to ask if Aranea and his mother could come with him as well, but he wasn’t sure if he should. She and Aranea had become close he supposed, they certainly spent some time together, and his mother...Well, his mother had never been appreciated, he was sure it wouldn't bother Sparrow if she left with him. The thought that Storm might instead choose to stay behind with her daughter hadn't even occurred to him, he as her son, her lightning bolt who had been with her through the disappearance of Tempest, and Derecho, and even Cloud, going on without her now seemed entirely impossible, and yet he had never once anticipated how much his beloved mother loved Abaven and thought f it as her home.

speech Thought

text

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic