gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
10-18-2017, 08:47 PM

He dropped the bird and scrapped the feathers off his tongue with his teeth as she regarded him, only for his head to snap up in confusion as she spoke. “I- What?” He had never heard anyone with an accent speak before, especially not one like the woman’s. The vaguest he could gather was that she was commenting on the sloppiness of his kill and…Something about bears? “I-I’m” He stammered, his face drawn with conclusion. “I’m not a hunter if that’s what you mean” Tyranis said as if he were admitting to heinous crime.

He opened his mouth to say more in his defense then shut it, adjusting his stance to make himself appear more firm and sure of himself. “Who are you anyway?” He asked, almost demanding, his golden eyes narrow then without waiting for a reply introduced himself proudly: “I am Tyranis Wreckage, the true king of the east.” He said although that was mostly a lie, one he himself was undermining with his plans to take the mostly uninhabited North…For now anyway.

"Talk"  Thought "You"

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic