gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Trick 2019Christmas 2019
10-19-2017, 04:03 PM
These boys were nothing like her brother Ulric. They reminded her a little more of her uncle… and Philomena grinned widely at the reactions both gave. The one was startled by her, and Philly couldn’t help but giggle with delight. She’d scared someone. She was on her way to being a mighty Hellstrom yet! But she was a little confused when she saw how quickly the other boy tried to shove the one she nearly run into. “He’s being mean?” She didn’t mind he’d insulted her… what caught her attention was the fact they were brothers!

“Siblings aren’t supposed to fight like that, sillies.” Philly dropped her front end to the ground again, giving a little bark. “...and sides, if he wants to be mean and find out what I am… he can come get me for himself!” Her bright blue eyes danced with a challenge, the large girl wiggling her butt in the air. “I’m Philomena Lore, a Hellstrom wolf, and I’m not scared of nobody!" She flicked her head, her mane shifting away from her face again.

“...but if I win in a scuffle then you’ve got to be nice to your brother!! It’s uh… part of a warrior code or somethin’.” She straightened up, waiting to see what the boys would say to that. She could make the one boy be nice, well, potentially, AND even impress a new friend. Nevermind the fact that this could be her first “official” fight.