gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Church
10-19-2017, 04:25 PM

His brother managed to knock him on his side, earning a furious glare from the larger boy and a fierce snarl that showed off his sharp needle-like teeth. The girl started talking and he diverted his attention, locking his olive eyes on the girl’s. She had challenged him and her being a stranger meant that she was more subjected to his scorn than his brother. “I don’t care who you are Philadelphia- or whatever your name is! I’m an Allentide and no one tells me what to do!” He snarled, his fur bristling.

He glanced at his brother, knowing there would be no help there, as much as he loved Amos- although his way of showing love was typical of his upbringing- he could never shake the feeling that Amos felt nothing for him and had been the prime reason he teased and taunted him. Hate was better than being ignored or alienated and so he had latched onto it if only because it was the only way his brother paid attention to him.

“You want a fight? You got it!” He snapped furiously, spreading his legs to distribute his weight and spreading his toes to sink into the earth, he pinned his ears back and narrowed his eyes, he was going to rip that stupid fur right off her head and then when he was done he would give his brother a good shove to put him in his place.

Speech Thought You