gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
10-19-2017, 09:41 PM
Soon, Aranea and Storm came to the scene. Tyranis's feelings for Aranea were so apparent in his actions that it warmed Sparrows heart a good bit. She was glad they found each other and though she wouldn't admit it- for it was not her business- she hoped they stayed by each others sides for a good while. It was expected that the two healer women would want to leave with their counterpart.

It was regrettable, however- mostly in Aranea's case- that they would leave only based on the actions of Tyranis. Blindly following another usually was a sign of weakness, but Sparrow was willing to credit it to young love.

"I respect your wishes, but I am not quite ready to release you just yet, Sparrow said, keeping her voice even. "I have things I wish to discuss with the both of you."

Sparrow eyed Tyranis for a moment, "Come, walk with me for just a moment, Tyranis may wait at the borders for you."

Sparrow knew her heart would not be content to just allow the two women to leave without some form of closure, but this closure was for them alone and not Tyranis- he had already had his. Sparrow waited for him to leave before she turned to walk leisurely, keeping in check that Storm and Aranea would follow.