Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
10-20-2017, 08:34 PM
Magical, eh? Kanja's ears pricked forward as she listened to Aranea's description of what was beyond the land bridge. The giant oaks were enough to convince her she had to see that place. She couldn't imagine trees that big. But the rainbow water? Surely that was too fanciful to be true! A smile quirked up the corners of her lips. "I don't think I believe you," she teased. "That sounds too good to be true."

Kanja's gaze briefly left Aranea to drift around the lake. Speaking of beautiful places, they were standing in the middle of one. Sure, it wasn't filled with towering oaks or pools swirling with rainbows, but it had its own special kind of beauty. It was quaint and quiet, its beauty simple and undeniable.

Her eyes returned to Aranea. She didn't appear to be quite as bummed out as she had just a few short moments ago and it was for that reason Kanja decided to extend an invitation to her. "I don't suppose you'd like to walk and talk with me, would you? I'd like to hear more about this land over the bridge."

[Image: oa5f9x.png]
THIS FLOOF IS NOT NICE
EXPECT FOUL LANGUAGE AND GIGGLES AT YOUR EXPENSE AT THE VERY LEAST