Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
10-20-2017, 09:05 PM
ooc. I'm just gonna apologise in advance... this isn't gonna be a good tag D,: however giggly schoolgirl Lirri couldn't be ignored any longer

The massive male was not offended to have his family insulted. He was one of few, who allowed these comments to roll from his back like water from a duck. He responded better than she had hoped. Rather than balk, express disinterest or even awkwardness- he returned affection. Granted, she had not intended affection. Samael dragged his tongue along the back of her ear, nibbled along her neck and throat. A soft, trilling giggle erupted from her parted lips. "Mr. Morningstar!" She all but shrieked, heavy accent contorted by mirth. What a shock! She batted gently at his chest with her paw, aiming to rest it upon his breast.

Tilting her chin towards her chest, she gazed up at him through her lashes. "I'm not young, like you, Mr. Morningstar. I hope you don't feel obligated to do these things, simply because of what happened.. before.." She said softly, suddenly serious. The phantom would not aim to tie him down with affections, or ruin any type of life he might have. After all, she was no spring chicken. There was a spark of anxiety in her own breast, thrumming through her veins. Would he turn her down?

avatar courtesy of trash-klng on dA